Over the years we have played in the Star Wars universe using WEG's d6 system, both d20 systems, Savage Worlds rules, our own Bashed & Borrowed system (mostly based upon Savage Worlds, but taking a lot of cues from Saga Edition Star Wars too). We are now using the Cypher System. Our longest campaign was the Dawn of Defiance adventure path using the Saga rules, but like so many of our campaigns it just died out :(.
There are many rules conversions (especially species) for the various systems, so please have a look around, join the forums and get involved.
June 14th, 2016
- 3 more species have been added to the Cypher Species Page.
June 8th, 2016
- Many more species have been added to the Cypher Species Page over the last few days.
- Added info regarding whether a PC is Force Sensitive or not to the Cypher System Force Page.
May 25th, 2016
- Added the Droids Page for the Cypher System.
- New Species to the Cypher System Species Page.
May 18th, 2016
- Several races have been added to the Cypher Species Page.
End of the Clone Wars
This game is for my son Angus and a couple of his mates. We are using the Cypher System. The game started with some PCs in their light freighter on their way to the planet Orto (where they were to meet other PCs). During the trip through the hyperspace lanes Order 66 can been issued. This proved a problem for one of the PCs who was a Jedi.
Estate Agents from the Strange
This is not really a campaign set here, but our group of Estate operatives (known as Alpha 03 or Team 13) from our Strange Settings (link) are making their way into a Star Wars recursion, so that has increased activity here for the moment too.